Find easy-to-use forms and reimbursement information to help support your patient's treatment journey.
Lilly PatientOne is committed to helping eligible patients access support programs for Lilly Oncology products they are prescribed. We aim to address both financial and coverage issues for qualified uninsured, underinsured, and insured patients. Lilly PatientOne strives to offer resources, ranging from benefits investigations to financial assistance and appeals information, that provide reliable and individualized treatment support for eligible patients.
- Lilly PatientOne Co-pay Program—patients pay no more than $25 per dose—to assist eligible patients with co-pay and coinsurance costs for prescribed Lilly Oncology products where available*
- No income eligibility requirement
- Provides an annual maximum patient benefit of $25,000
- Billing and coding information
- Payment methodologies and allowables
- Payer policy information
- Eligibility determination
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization assistance
- Denied claims appeals information
Lilly Cares Foundation
The Lilly Cares Foundation, Inc., a separate nonprofit organization, provides free Lilly medications to qualifying patients. For more information about Lilly Cares, please visit LillyCares.com or call 1-800-545-6962.
For more information about Lilly PatientOne, call 1-866-4PatOne (1-866-472-8663), Monday–Friday, 9 AM–7 PM ET, or visit LillyPatientOne.com.